case of the sweets has been resolved. thanks to my english teacher and deputy head/curriculum study teacher. :)
acc shitting myself for this science exam, fucking hell
good news kiddies.
aside from one more piece and a few finishing touches, my art portfolio is almost finished! the it department only want unit 23 finished by christmas and i only have ao4 to do one that. and my legend of a history teacher said that frankly he couldn’t be arsed to call me back in on the last two days for my coursework and said we’ll do it after christmas.
so basically, if i do no replies until next wednesday, i would be off hiatus then and be able to do a shit ton of replies and maybe start a few more? idk.
so yeah. you may get a few replies at the weekend? but probably not. i’ll come on here to check, but there won’t be anything really posted until the 18th (hopefully)
i’m off to do science revision now. byeee.
Christopher Eccelstone trying to do a Southern English accent is so funny, because no matter how hard he tries, you can still here a bit of Northern when he says certain words.
SPLAT! You just got snowballed! Welcome to the snowball fight of 2013! Okay so here's how it works, just say three to five random things about yourself then go anon and snowball your five favorite blogs. If you get snowballed again you CANNOT snowball any blogs you've snowballed before, except if you're out of blogs to snowball. Have fun!
oh god. i never can do these fact things. lemme think.
- i’m double jointed in my arms. and hands-thought that’s becoming more of an issue instead of just a quirky thing.
- i acc met andy just over two years ago, and pretty much fell in love with the bastard in that freaking lunch break i spent talking to him and the others.
- i also invaded his stage a few months later and threw giant pants at him with my name and twitter name on, along with our school name (cause they came to our school now just randomly) and it was the best night ever as so will be a story to tell
our mr grandchildren.
- i actually have blisters on my hands and finger tips from writing so much in exams these past two days and it really hurts
- and here’s a depressing one. i almost died when i was 3. whooping cough is a bitch guys.