mun is pretty angry right now, so i’m on here to try and relieve some stress through writing. however, if that doesn’t work then i’ll be off and there won’t be any replies to night, because i seriously can not handle any more crap right now
James rolled his eyes as he resisted the urge to growl. “For God sake, I’ve put it down already.” JJ gave him a look as he spoke and he raised an eyebrow. “Excuse me?” He watched as JJ clenched his fists and shook his head. “I’d rather not anger you any more, thanks.” James’ eyebrow raised again. “Alright.” He grabbed JJ’s hand again, about the pop his fingers back into place and gave him a look. “If this hurts, just remember your the one who said you didn’t want anything.”
[TEXT: Little Wolf<3] I knew I was right;) yeah that would probably be a good idea. I have a feeling we’ll need a shower after as well…;)
[TEXT: Little Wolf<3] Well… you kind of did ask me to choose so you’re the one denying the joy of both…
[TEXT: Little Wolf<3] Well then…for ice cream I’d say chocolate syrup. For ‘recreational’ activities I’d say whipped cream.
[TEXT: Little Wolf<3] But I’ll leave it to you to choose. You’re in charge of this one;)
[TEXT: Little Wolf<3] are we talking for food or….?;)
- ½ = How the character feels about people taller or shorter than them
- ± = The character and what they think about math
- † = How the character feels about murder
- ¥ = How the character handles money or spends it
- ° = The character’s temperature preferences
- æ = The character and languages (Known or Want to Learn)
- ↔ = The character’s ability to read directions
- ♥ = Character’s preference for relationships (sexuality, type of person, etc.)
- zzz= What time the character enjoys sleep or being awake
- ☂ = Weather the character enjoys
- ♪ = What music the character likes
- ( =①ω①=) = What animals the character likes and if they have a pet/pets
- (・∀・ ) = The character’s emotional state most of the time
- ☆～（ゝ。∂）= How the character greets people
- ⊙﹏☉ = What flusters the character
- (≧∇≦) = What makes the character happy
- (/□＼*)・゜ = What makes the character blush
- (;╹⌓╹) = What scares the character
- （；へ：） = What makes the character cry
- (´ q ` ” ) = The character’s “guilty” pleasure
- （・□・；） = What makes the character uncomfortable
- (*^◇^)_旦 = What the character likes to eat and drink
- ｡ﾟ(TヮT)ﾟ｡ = What makes the character laugh
- (´；Д；｀) = What worries the character
- (⑅ ‘﹃’ ) = What the character daydreams or thinks about
- ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ ) = Friends the character has or would like to make
i never understood
what made your lips on my neck
such an intimate affair
until your teeth grazed my pulse
and i realized
you could tear open my throat
and make me bleed out in your arms
you chose to kiss
How I look when roleplaying normally.
How I look when roleplaying pairings
How I look when a god mod shows up.
How I look when I am impatient for a reply.
How I look when a roleplay dies.
How I look when real life people catch me roleplaying.
Alright roleplayers let’s see your variations!